11 benefits of biking bring health and spirit


Bicycling brings wonderful benefits to your health such as helping your joints stay healthy, losing weight, helping you live harmoniously and bring good sleep. 

Patient cycling to fight cancer

Diane Jeggo, a 52-year-old woman who has never drove a bicycle. It was not until 2008 when doctors diagnosed with cancer started to ride.
"I need to create a healthier lifestyle that will help the body fight cancer, and I chose to ride a bike," Diane said.
It can be said that cycling is not just about personal interests or hobbies. There are a number of clubs that help athletes such as Diane have the opportunity to train in a way like Breeze Champion - the largest home in Britain, attracted many women love to pedal car to life.
With Diane cycling has completely changed her life. So, she is now mobilizing the other women to participate in this extremely useful sport. 

The "magic" effect of cycling with health and spirit

Let's take a look at the following 11 reasons to see cycling to bring miraculous effects on health and spiritual well.

1. Effective in the formation of muscles

The fact that before, when I have not often cycled I find myself not fit this subject. But I have seen my body have changed since after I cycled. It's great because I'm very confident with my firm and compact legs thanks to the bike. At the same time, when you ride the bike, the shoulders and arms are also active, especially when we ride the bike up the slope, up the mountain.

2. Burn calories

Diane says: "I have always felt good and strong for the past 30 years. It is a great thing that as soon as I start cycling, my kidney stones disappear. And you will be great, the faster you ride the bike, the more burned calories.

3. Helps healthy joints

Regular bicycling helps keep the muscles strong and flexible, from which bones are stronger and more active.
Doctors also recommend that each of us need to listen to the body. If you notice any signs of aching somewhere, you should take a break and consult the advice of a health professional. Exercise is extremely good for your health, but do not overdo it.

4. Reduce stress

In addition to the worry about illness, Diane also encountered some pressure in the work. But cycling regularly helps her to feel less anxiety, better health.
Diane said: "I saw cycling to reduce anxiety, relieve psychological problems, and reduce depression. And I always feel much more relaxed after the bike ride.

5. Peaceful life

Cycling alone is a time where the eyes and ears are rested, away from electronic devices such as headsets. Group cycling is also considered a healthy way of life, making it easier for people to integrate into their collective life and social life. What is more wonderful is that we have the opportunity to meet and get acquainted with. new friends.
It can be said that cycling is the way to associate, tie stronger friendship, we will find this life is beautiful, meaningful, people are more friendly. Then why not try it? Quickly gather your friends with exercise, play sports together.

6. Relaxing spirit

Diane says: For me, cycling is the most exciting sport, cycling not only helps me to exercise, but I also have a lot of fun. In fact, cycling is very rewarding, but not costly.
Have you ever thought of going to work on your bike one day? It will be interesting, because bicycles are the simplest, easiest means. Also, when you go to work on a bike is also considered daily exercise. One thing you can easily see is the bike ride that helps you save on the cost of travel.

7. A solution to protect the environment

A green trip is an exciting journey, a journey without emissions, no pollution and you can feel the precious, beautiful life and peace that mother nature gave them. ta

8. Live more confidently

You do not have to be afraid to ride a bike. You simply sit on the car and pedal it offline. Bicycles bring to our lives countless miracles. If you ride a bike with a team, a team will get great help from your friends and teammates.
Diane shared, "In our practice group, there was a woman who smoked for over 40 years, of course she was not well and we all helped her work together to keep from being left behind. Of course, she felt very confident to continue the new journey.

9. Easier to sleep

Studies conducted by the University of Georgia have shown that when participants study, the results are encouraging. People who ride more often will sleep better and deeper.
Diane said: Since riding, I sleep well. When you ride a bike, your body is constantly on the go. This is very beneficial because the body then produces large amounts of endorphins. The neurotransmitter in the brain produces positive emotions, improves mood, is a natural analgesic. Can help reduce stress and slow down the aging process.

10. Always feel happy

As you can see, cycling helps the body produce large amounts of endorphin which makes us have positive thoughts, joyful spirit. And Diane has always stressed that cycling has completely changed her life.
Diane admits: My biggest regret is probably not riding a bike earlier. I was cycling at the age of forty, which I do this earlier. Of course, for me, the decision to exercise with cycling is a decision, the best choice.

11. Has effect on exercise

Years ago, I was diagnosed with cancer, high cholesterol, heart and lung function. So I decided to ride a bike every day, thanks to the bicycle that I still live healthy, resilient to fight against cancer.
The last time I checked in my health was that my weight had improved significantly, my cholesterol was normal. Life is really meaningful because my health is in a stable state, and I can ride a long distance up to 104km.

0 comments:

Post a Comment